http://www.talainrayne.blogspot.com/google8fefd9735ddba7e3.html

Hey!

So thanks For coming this far to check me out.

-T

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do you Worry?

So doing this video was a lot harder than I thought. I thought it was going to be easy getting feedback from people. Not the case. People really do worry. And what I mean by that is that worrying connects with so many things in peoples lives. It takes most of us on a much more personal level. I bet For about 75% of the feedback that I received, was only scratching the surface of what they really worried about. I then I found myself worrying. For three days at school I continued to pass by this blind kid. He just sat there. Blank. I felt there was so much he needed to say. I wanted to ask him what he worried about, but i guess I was just scared. I was worried that he would be offended, I thought he would think that i was trying make fun of him or cheat him into doing something. I mean in a world where everything is black, and you don't know what people are doing. I would worry to. I don't know, maybe I just need to suck it up and do it. More to come on this.

Any way, this video was done with my new Canon 500d T1i. I did it for my Church that I work for. The sermon was entitled; "What do you worry about?"
So while watching this, think to your self; what do I worry About? Care to share?

www.marshcreekchurch.org

No comments:

Post a Comment